"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." Sir Richard Steele

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Beg Me

Beg Me
Shiloh Walker
Published by Shiloh Walker on Smashwords 2010

     Tania Sinclair had an almost perfect life. She was happily married to a man who willingly indulged her kinky sexual fantasy. All is well until he is killed in a tragic automobile accident and she is later attacked by someone she should have been able to trust. Everything has been taken from her including her fantasies and the good memories of her husband.
     Tania is determined to take her life back. First on her agenda will be her fantasies and the memories of her husband. The only person who she trusts enough is her husband's best friend, Drake Bennett. She asks him for a favor...can it possibly be... Well, you will have to read it and find out for yourself.
     I am a new follower of Shiloh Walker so this was my first read of hers. All I can say is "Oh my goodness." This novella just about blew me away. You must go into the book with an open mind and be prepared for shocking details. There is actually a warning that the story involves light bondage, rape fantasy and role-playing. If your sensibilities do not allow you to think of such things, then I strongly recommend you don't start reading. If you are up for it, then you are in for a fantastic piece of writing. Do I recommend it for everyone? No. Only you can be the judge. Will I read another Shiloh Walker book? You betcha!


didn't like itit was okliked itreally liked itit was amazing (my current rating)


No comments:

Post a Comment