"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." Sir Richard Steele

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Girls Guide to Guys: Meeting Them, Managing Them and All That Love Stuff

A Girl's Guide to Guys
Rachel Hill, AKA Gabby
Reardon Publishing 2010
ISBN 187419204-9

     First of all, I would like to thank Nicholas Reardon for so graciously providing me a copy of this book to read. This has in no way affected my review of the book. I was not compensated in any way for writing a review except for the privilege of reading the book and being provided with a copy.
     Normally, I give a brief synopsis of the book; but a wonderful video from the book trailer says it all.




     This book is written by a young girl who was sixteen years old at the time. She has done an excellent job with her writing. The book gives some very good advice about the male gender; but it also has some very humorous stuff throughout. Lets face it. Dealing with the male species as we do, we must laugh sometimes to keep from crying. Sorry guys, but it's true. If you or anyone you know has a teenager, I would highly recommend this book for them to read. They just might gain some insight into the art of dating. I sincerely hope this is not the last we see of Rachel Hill, AKA Gabby. You can find more information on Rachel at: http://www.gabby-guides.com/.
     There are many wonderful pictures throughout the book created by Manga artist Heby Sim. You can find more of her artwork and other books that she has illustrated at: http://www.chocolatemanga.com/.
     I would be remiss if I did not mention the website of Nicholas Reardon and Reardon Publishing at: http://www.reardon.co.uk/.

Video was used with the permission of Nicholas Reardon of Reardon Publishing.

didn't like itit was okliked itreally liked it (my current rating)it was amazing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment