"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." Sir Richard Steele

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Review of The Cajun's Captive

The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather)
 
The Cajun's Captive (Stormy Weather)
Selena Blake
Kindle Edition
Originally published by Cobblestone Press
 
   Sebastian Deveraux is the alpha of his pack and sexy as sin to boot. He has waited for decades for the right woman to be his wife. Ten years ago he thought he had found her and she ended up running away from him. Amanda St.James returns and he has no intentions of letting her go. He will keep her this time even if he has to tie her up to do so.
   This novella is a fast, sensual read that will keep the heat turned up for you. You just may need a cold shower after you are finished reading. It is a book that can easily be read in one sitting. Sebastian and Amanda are a match made in heaven and the sparks fly from the beginning.
   This book is not for everyone; but if you enjoy erotic stories and want to turn up the heat, give it a try. It is well worth your time. My only regret is that it was not a full length novel.
   I want to thank Selena for providing me with the kindle edition to read. I was not compensated except for the book and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions expressed are my own.
 
I give Cajun's Captive 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment